100 acres | Bangalore | Assetz, Master DEveloper
Special Economic Zone rules shaped the initial response to this combination of build-to-suit and speculative business park parcels. But the real magic lies in a unified central addressing network, anchored by a retail and hotel village on the Outer Ring Road which elevated Vrindavan’s relevance as a service destination for the multiple shifts of knowledge workers throughout the region.
- High value addressing strategy and distributive circulation network
- Strategic phasing for completeness and brand integrity over multiple capital events
- Design guidelines that are sustainable and tenant driven
- Industry best practices in construction and leasing informed master plan strategy and parcelization from the beginning
- Amenities and mixed use geared toward a wider service catchment to create additional reputation and income stream
Executed while at HOK.
For Assetz Properties, recently acquired by Embassy and Blackstone